Missed the WWDC17? Wondering how iOS 11 and the new Apple App Store will impact App Store Optimization (ASO)? Don’t worry, we are going to tell you everything you need to know! Discover all the changes that will affect ASO. Let’s get started! iOS11 New App Store: Biggest Overhaul in 9 years Since 2008, Apple holds every year the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in California. The event is used to showcase and introduce an array …
United States / US English
Pool 8 Ball - Billiard Snooker
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Sports||1.8||February 23, 2017||4.24|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2969 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.8 released on February 23, 2017
Version 1.7 released on May 17, 2016
Version 1.6 released on May 04, 2016
Version 1.5 released on April 22, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Pool 8 Ball, Snooker Billiards is a ball game. In this billiard games, you can play billiards snooker and 8 ball pool.
Snooker Billiards or Cue sports (sometimes written cuesports), also known as billiards sports, are a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick which is used to strike billiards balls, moving them around a cloth-covered billiards table bounded by rubber cushions.
- 8-ball pool often called Blackball (pool) or Eight-ball (often spelled 8-ball or eightball, and sometimes called solids and stripes, spots and stripes in the UK or, more rarely, bigs and littles/smalls or highs and lows) is a pool (pocket billiards) game popular in much of the world)
- Eight-ball is played with cue sticks and 16 balls: a cue ball, and 15 object balls consisting of seven striped balls, seven solid-colored balls and the black 8 ball. After the balls are scattered with a break shot, the players are assigned either the group of solid balls or the stripes once a ball from a particular group is legally pocketed. The ultimate object of the game is to legally pocket the eight ball in a called pocket, which can only be done after all of the balls from a player's assigned group have been cleared from the table.
- Snooker Billiards like other snooker games. The object of the game is to score more points than one's opponent by potting object balls in the correct order. At the start of a frame, the balls are positioned as shown, and the players then take turns to hit shots by striking the cue ball with the tip of the cue, their aim being to pot one of the red balls into a pocket and thereby score a point, or, if this is not possible, to at least hit a red ball so as to avoid making a foul shot. If the striker pots a red ball, he or she must then pot one of the six "colours" (in snooker, the term colour is understood to exclude the red balls). If the player successfully pots a colour, the value of that ball is added to the player's score, and the ball is returned to its starting position on the table. After that, the player must pot another red ball, then another colour, and so on. This process continues until the striker fails to pot the desired ball, at which point the opponent comes to the table to play the next shot.
★ ★ ★ Features ★ ★ ★
- Great graphics and music.
- Snooker mode, Billiards mode
- 8 ball mode.
- Billiads Snooker play with 1 vs 1 with three difficulty level: easy, normal and hard.
- Pool 8 ball and snooker with time mode to free train.
- Leaderboard to save your score with snooker and pool 8 ball mode.
- Offline Single Player with free pool game.
Snooker and 8 ball pool billiards pro make you a legend player of billiard.
What are you waiting for? Play 8 Ball pool Billiard Snooker now!
Enjoy 8 Ball pool Billiard Snooker now and give us your feedbacks to it better.
Contack us: email@example.com
Pool 8 Ball - Billiard Snooker Ranking History | Games - Sports
Pool 8 Ball - Billiard Snooker daily app ranking in Games - Sports category for the last 30 days.
Pool 8 Ball - Billiard Snooker Worldwide Rankings | Games - Sports
Pool 8 Ball - Billiard Snooker rankings per country in Games - Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …