To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …
United States / US English
Car Home Ultra
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||4.12||July 25, 2017||4.2|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4192 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.12 released on July 25, 2017
Version 4.11 released on March 18, 2017
4.11 - Phone call Popup for Android 7+, SMS Autoresponse bug fix, Media Player bug fixes
4.10h - Huawei Resolver bug fix
4.10g - Cyanogen Resolver bug fix
4.10f - Media Control fix for Dogcatcher, some other players
4.10e - Play Music Crash fix, media filter list fix
4.10c - Material Design for Android 5+, 2 new skins, speed alarm and other bug fixes
4.09a - bug fix for blank shortcut pages & media stop
4.08c - bug fixes for BT startup/shutdown & battery widget
Version 4.10c released on June 23, 2015
Version 4.10e released on December 22, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Car Home Ultra is a car dock app that makes it easy to manage your phone while in the car.
It can startup automatically when your car’s BT is detected, and you can always easily get back to CHU by pressing the home button (see settings->startup options).
• Customize an unlimited number of shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
• Use the media controller to manage any music or podcast app on your phone with big easy to see buttons.
• Keep aware of your speed, location, weather, altitude, and more with the built in data widgets.
• Multiple skins and color schemes for 100s of different looks.
• Automatic Day and Night color schemes to preserve your night vision.
• Automatic Response for SMS messages let’s you focus on the road.
• Speed Alarm to help you avoid tickets
• Full Feature List Below
Mark the Geek: "CarHome Ultra for Android - Perfect App for in Car Dock"
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Android 4.2+ users can also use Google Voice Commands for a completely hands free experience. See this link for details: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6031948?hl=en
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
- Speedometer (speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Integrated Media Controller (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Artist, Title)
- Unlimited number of custom shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Multiple skins and color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Full Screen Mode
- Support for Icon Packs
- Lock Screen Rotation (landscape, portrait, reverse landscape, and reverse portrait)
- Android 5 Material Design
- Brightness and Display Mode Controls
- Volume Controls
- Tactile Button Response
- Mute Alerts
- 3 Page Type: 6 button, 8 button, and media controller
- Sleep Mode: saves power and reduces heat
- Keep Display On until you exit the app
- Stop music/media on exit
- Android Auto partially inspired by this app (yes, that’s true)
HAVE A PROBLEM? Please send me an email: email@example.com
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – Required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. Calendar is bundled with the contact permission.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If the feature is not enabled, the app does not interact with SMS.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Car Home Ultra Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Car Home Ultra daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Car Home Ultra Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Car Home Ultra rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Eugine Dychko, Content Manager at ComboApp. This article discusses about the expansion of Ad-Blocking and how the mobile ecosystem will adapt consequently. Find out 3 useful tips for app developers to adjust their app marketing strategy. Mobile Web Ads can now be Blocked on iOS The launch of Apple’s ad blocking apps has called for many discussions about its impact on the mobile ad industry. Even though …