This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Sports||1.2.2||November 15, 2017||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1667 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.2.2 released on November 15, 2017
Version 1.2.7 released on November 14, 2017
Version 1.4.1 released on September 27, 2017
Version 1.3.8 released on August 03, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
1) No need to connect to the internet.
2) Enjoy the game comfortably with plentiful daily free bonus like player cards, items, game points etc.
3) Enjoy a real full 3D baseball game with playing mode and management mode.
4) Create your team and build up your roster as you want by editing features.
5) Make your team and players more powerful and win the Legend Championship.
6) Support for Tablet PC
■ Game Mode
1) League Mode
- Compose the season with the number of games as you want. (16, 32, 64, 128 games)
- Select the number of innings you want. (3, 6, 9 innings)
2) Challenge Mode
- 5 leagues (Minor, Major, Master, Champion, Legend)
- Win the championship and battle with more powerful teams of the higher league.
3) Event Match
- It is held once a day and rewards is paid according to victory and defeat.
- It is based on automatic progression, and you can intervene in the game through direct play at important moments.
■ Game Play
1) Play : Play all innings in person (some innings can be proceeded automatically if you want)
2) Auto Play : Proceed each game automatically
3) Auto Season : Proceed whole season automatically (Challenge Mode)
■ Training and Upgrade
1) Make you team more powerful by training your players and recruiting more powerful players.
2) Equip your team and players with various items.
3) Upgrade your stadium and hold more good players.
When you change your phone device or delete the game, all game data is initialized.
Please use option Data>Save to save all game data and use option Data>Load to restore.
Baseball Star Ranking History | Games - Sports
Baseball Star daily app ranking in Games - Sports category for the last 30 days.
Baseball Star Worldwide Rankings | Games - Sports
Baseball Star rankings per country in Games - Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …