We had the huge privilege to be part of Steve Young’s Podcast on Appmasters.co. Throughout this insightful discussion, Steve and Laurie, content strategist at AppTweak, talk about App Store Optimization (ASO). Useful tips and advices are on the menu. Listen to the Podcast right away. Steve Young Laurie Galazzo If you’re developing an app or if you’re an app marketer, you should definitely get started with App Store Optimization. ASO can drastically improve your app discoverability and …
United States / US English
Vivino Wine Scanner
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||8.14.6||July 28, 2017||4.35|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2424 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.14.3 released on July 19, 2017
Version 8.14.6 released on July 28, 2017
Version 8.14.7 released on January 01, 1970
* Introducing Shopping Cart - combine your orders to save on shipping!
* Market: new wine shopping recommendations based on the wines you scanned and rated
* Some nifty improvements, various bug and crash fixes
Version 8.13.2 released on March 26, 2017
* Introducing Vivino Market! - Find your next wine with Vivino.
* Various bug fixes, nifty improvements and a new fabulous design of the wine page
Feedback? Let us know through our in-app support or on email@example.com
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Vivino makes shopping for wine simple and easy. No more guessing if a wine is right for you, Vivino gives you personalized wine recommendations that change to suit your tastes.
With 23 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine community and most downloaded wine app, making wine discovery fun, accessible, and easy to understand for wine drinkers of every level.
HOW IT WORKS
• Take a photo of any wine label or restaurant wine list or search by wine
• Instantly see wine ratings, reviews, average price, tasting notes and food pairings
• Tap the green buy button to have it shipped to your door
• Add your own reviews and ratings
• Easily keep track of wines you like and discover new recommendations
• Save the bottles you purchase so you always know what’s in your cellar
• Never pick another bad bottle of wine again!
“Once again, Vivino reigns supreme. Their label-recognition algorithm is by far the best on the market.” - JancisRobinson.com
• 23 million users
• World’s largest wine library with 10 million wines
• 300,000 wines scanned daily on average
• 250 million wine labels scanned to date
• 209,000 wineries featured
• Vivino Marketplace: Personalized wine recomendations bringing you the best wines based on your prefrences. You'll never drink another bad wine again!
• Crowdsourced Ratings & Reviews: Leverage reviews and ratings from the world’s largest community of wine drinkers to always select the best wine
• Quick Compare: Pick the best wine right at the shelf by scanning multiple wine labels to instantly view ratings, region, price and food pairings all on one page
• Wine Buying Made Easy: Conveniently buy wine directly from your phone via thousands of online merchant sites or through the Vivino app directly
• Taste Profile: Track and organize your scanned and rated wines to determine your personal taste profile, discover new wines and see how you rank against friends and the Vivino community
• Vivino Premium: Unlock exclusive features such as custom-tailored wine buying guides, up-to-date wine prices and expert reviews
Vivino has a team of 80 in the USA, Denmark, Italy, UK, Netherlands, Germany, India, Ukraine and Spain.
Vivino Wine Scanner Ranking History | Food & Drink
Vivino Wine Scanner daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Vivino Wine Scanner Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Vivino Wine Scanner rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …