We had the pleasure to collaborate again Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. Our guest post outlines 3 new iOS9 key features that were introduced during the WWDC15 keynote. Every app developer or marketer should take these into account in their app marketing strategy. Here’s a sneak peek of our article. Read the rest of this article on App Publishers Paradise blog. The annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote was held this …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Events||2.3||July 27, 2016||3.86|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1003 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 11 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.4.1 released on January 01, 1970
- Fixed an issue which caused app to crash when loading contacts
- Added ability to import contacts from device if birthday information is available
- Set the year of birth to see the age of your loved ones at their next birthday.
Please use the email button on the help screen if you would like to suggest a feature, I would love to hear your ideas for future updates. If you enjoy using the app, leaving a review is the best way to support me.
Thanks for using the app!
Version 2.3 released on July 27, 2016
Version 2.2 released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Remembering birthdays has never been so simple!
- See a beautifully presented list of upcoming birthdays, each with the date, age and a countdown.
- Quickly import any contacts from your device which already have birthday info
- Simple to use, easy to see who is next and how long remains until each birthday.
- Material design with many themes and colors to choose from.
- Receive a reminder up to two weeks before the date, at the time of your choosing.
- No adverts!
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions for improvements please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this app does not allow you to import birthdays from Facebook, they have recently made it impossible to do so.
- File access: This is needed so that Birthday information can be saved and retrieved
- Start at boot: Reminders need to be set again when the device is restarted.
- Read contacts: To be able to import contacts with birthdays
Birthday Reminder Ranking History | Events
Birthday Reminder daily app ranking in Events category for the last 30 days.
Birthday Reminder Worldwide Rankings | Events
Birthday Reminder rankings per country in Events category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Landing pages can be extremely useful in any App Marketing strategy. Indeed, if well designed and carefully crafted, they can help increase conversion rate drastically. It is also a good way to raise app’s awareness and popularity. Having a strong online presence is unavoidable to achieve success. In this blog post you will see how you can benefit from having a landing page and we’ll give you 4 tools to help you create one. Why …