Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
It is a powerful emulator for HP 10bII Financial Calculator on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, which supports all functions of HP 10bII Financial Calculator and beyond with many intuitive worksheets.
With more than 120 functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and mathematics, and modeled on the popular HP 10bII Financial Calculator, 10bii Financial Calculator app combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one package. It allows you to easily calculate time value of money, amortization, investment value, mortgage and loan payments, interest rates, and more using powerful and intuitive worksheets.
*** Highlight Features ***
• Time Value of Money TVM
• Cash flow analysis: Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
• Mortgage and Loan payment calculation
• Business percentage calculation like Cost, Price, Margin, and Markup
• Interest Rate Conversion between Nominal and Annual Effective Interest Rates
• Statistical analysis
• 10 Memories for storage.
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Calculation Mode
• Scientific capabilities, including log, exponent, power etc.
• Key click sound feedback
• N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values displayed right above buttons
• Easy data entry in Cash Flow, Stats, TVM calculation with spreadsheet-like worksheets
• One-click access to user manual and customer support within the app
• Easy setting up number format, decimal point, calculation mode (Alg or Chain), and so on via in-app settings
• More ...
**** Support ****
Feel free to email us at email@example.com whenever you need help.
**** Stay tuned ****
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.