Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio-based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, rowing, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access 2,500+ trainer-led, music-driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Full marathon, half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month, USD$99.99/year or lifetime membership for USD$399.99. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.