Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
About Herbs is presented by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s Integrative Medicine Service. This app works on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices.
• More than 200 monographs describing the structure, purported uses, adverse effects, and drug interactions of various herbs, botanicals, supplements, complementary therapies, and more
• Objective information backed by scientific references
• Two different versions of each monograph: one written for healthcare professionals and one for consumers
• Search by product or service name, or by medical condition
• Save favorites and explore featured products and services
• Weekly updates with new and updated monographs
• Access content offline after the app has been downloaded, with no Internet connection needed
• Original artist renderings of each product and service
• Share content by e-mailing the link for a monograph on our About Herbs website
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is one of the world’s premier cancer centers, committed to exceptional patient care, leading-edge research, and outstanding educational programs. In this app, our Integrative Medicine Service, under the leadership of a pharmacist and botanicals expert, provides comprehensive, objective information about herbs, botanicals, supplements, complementary therapies, and more.
The content in this app is provided as general health information only. It is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any health condition or problem. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.