Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Features that make Advanced English Dictionary stand out from other dictionary apps:
• Widely recognized as the most comprehensive English dictionary on the App Store with a 4.9 million word database
• High-quality audio pronunciation (American, British and Australian English)
• Advanced search technology
• Lightning fast and intuitive user-interface
• No internet connection required
• No ads, no in-app purchases, no tracking
Advanced English Dictionary is a new way to discover meaning. With more than 4.9 million words, phrases, and definitions, including a wealth of new words, sample sentences, Advanced English Dictionary makes it easier than ever before to find the correct meaning of a word.
• Up to 591,700 entries, 4.9 million words, 335,000 relations
• Audio pronunciation (available in American, British and Australian English, in both male and female voices)
• Content sensitive IPA pronunciation symbol assistance
(just tap the pronunciation guides to open it)
• Word origins (etymologies)
• Clear and precise definitions
• Apart from "everyday" words and definitions, Advanced English Dictionary also includes biographical and geographical data, technical and scientific terms and more
• Unique conceptual thesaurus with word links
• Sample sentences show you how to use the words in your own speaking and writing
• Fast look-ups, snappy user interface, smooth scrolling screens
• Editable history/bookmarks function
• Word Shake - shake the device to look up random words!
• Designed specifically for iPhone/iPod touch
• No internet connection required
• Enhanced for iOS 11
“Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus rises above the rest with a good interface, fast speed, and a unique way of looking up words. […] Recommended for anyone needing a dictionary and thesaurus on the go”
“This is no ordinary dictionary. In addition to being an almost infinite resource of words and what they mean, it also educates users as to how words are linked. […] It’s a new take on an old, but incredibly useful, concept and one that will no doubt gain many fans”
— Clare Hopping, Know Your Mobile
“Its superior biographical and geographical data and its pleasing interface gives jDictionary Mobile's offering a slight edge”
— Sam Felsing, Macworld
“For exploring the language, it has the edge, the upper hand, the whip hand, etc.”
— Tony Smith, TheRegister.com
“This is a sleek dictionary with a cool "word links" feature that briefly describes the history around that word. It's easy to use and I love the pronunciation guide for those more esoteric words”
“Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus app is one of the best reference apps you can download on your iPhone”
— The Recapp
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.