Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Everything you need for your Air Canada flight in one App: booking and manage booking, flight status and notifications, check-in, boarding pass, Rouge in-flight entertainment and more! Optimized for iPhone 7 and compatible with iPad.
Get contextual updates about your upcoming travel plans, right when they matter most.
AEROPLAN®† & AIR CANADA MOBILE+ SYNC
Link your Aeroplan account with Air Canada mobile+ to automatically import and sync your Aeroplan bookings (Menu > Settings > Link Aeroplan account.) Your flights are kept in sync across your signed-in devices.
Receive check-in reminders, flight and gate changes, cancellations, booking changes and more. You can receive notifications by push, email or SMS. Customize your notification preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications.
Save your passport or NEXUS information in your Air Canada mobile+ profile to have these details automatically completed during check-in.
ELECTRONIC BOARDING PASS
Save your boarding pass in the app for offline use, or add it to Apple Wallet. As your flight approaches, the boarding pass will appear on the app's home screen, or phone's lock screen.
BOOK FLIGHTS & MANAGE TRIPS
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, purchase travel options, change or cancel a booking). For easy payment, simply scan your credit card using the camera on your device, or save your card in Air Canada mobile+.
Start your booking, and complete it later. If you're signed in with Air Canada mobile+, you can resume your booking progress on another signed-in device.
ALTITUDE® DIGITAL CARD
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
AIR CANADA ROUGE® PLAYER (IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT)
Watch movies, TV shows and more on Air Canada Rouge flights.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, flight status and check-in.
• Contacts: allows contacts you select to receive flight status notifications.
• Calendar: your flight information can be to your calendar.
• Camera: you can input your Aeroplan, or credit card number/expiry date using the camera.
• Notifications: (push and email/SMS messages) are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel or profile information. You can customize these preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to emails you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 email@example.com
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc
Apple, Apple Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc (http://www.apple.com)
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.