Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.41.0067 released on March 28, 2018
Version 3.41.0066 released on February 08, 2018
Version 3.41.0065 released on December 08, 2017
Version 3.41.0064 released on August 14, 2017
- New Theme: We've introduced a darker theme for the app, let us know what you think!
- Touch ID: We've added Touch ID integration. If you enable the "App Passcode" feature, you'll have the ability to use Touch ID to unlock the app
- Bug Fixes: We resolved an issue which was causing motion detection schedules to not save properly when modifying certain configuration settings.
- Two-Way Audio with NVR / Cameras: We've fixed a bug that was causing audio to not work when an IP camera was plugged into an NVR. If you were affected by this, please ensure you have the latest firmware version on your NVR installed (www.amcrest.com/firmware). You should be able to hear audio properly on this new app update.
- Security Update: In this version, we have removed HTTP port compatibility with respect to the IP/Domain setup method within the app. If you set your camera up using this method initially, you will need to replace the HTTP port you entered with the TCP port of the camera instead, and ensure that port is forwarded on your router.