Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
ON SALE 50% OFF ! DOWNLOAD NOW!
THIS PRICE FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME!
More than 1100+ new Animated Emojis
Smilies Stickers Emoticons for WhatsApp, KIK, LINE, IM+, BBM, iMessage, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Viber, SnapChat, Google Hangout, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Tango, Zoosk, Kakao Talk, Text Me!, SMS and other Chat apps.
Tired of boring texts and emails?
Now you can spice them up with all kinds of animated smileys, crazy emoticons, cute cuddly animals and hundreds of other hilarious animations - like ninjas!
As soon as you start sending Animoticons, all of your friends will want them too!
The ORIGINAL and STILL THE BEST! No app has more animations or features! Tons Animated emoticons and Emoji icons with one-tap easy sharing in:
- MMS Text Messages (iPhone)
- 1135 Emoji icons.
- SEND using MMS Text Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
"Christmas" "Good morning," "I love you," "Crying," etc.
- UPDATE your Facebook or Twitter status with loads of fun images.
- Very easy to unlock 1100+ emoji icons!
- Share 3D animated emoticons with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr,etc.
- MMS & Email with one tap
- Copy animated emoticons to clipboard
- Favorites with Add/Remove features
- Recents with record your last used animated emoticons.
- Stunning 3D animated emoticons
- Full iOS 5, 6 and 7 support
- Built-in In-App Mailer
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS:
* Sharing images with Facebook, Twitter and Email works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with the app, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) the iPhone, 2) your network provider, 3) the other person's network provider, and 4) the other person's cell phone.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.