Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Great Apartments. Great Deals. ™
You want a great apartment – and a great deal. Apartment Finder offers the perfect app to get both!
• More apartment listings across the US
• Up-to-date pricing and availability
• Search for apartments by city, state, county, zip code, military base, university, or apartment name/address
• Map-based pricing tools to find apartments by Best Value, Top Deals, and Specials
• A Cost Calculator to help you find the true cost of your next apartment
• Sign in and save your favorite apartments -- and your apartment search -- on one device and it will be available on your other devices, giving you access to your apartment search anywhere, anytime
• Crisp, high-resolution photos of every apartment
• Interactive 3D walk-throughs of select apartments
• Full video tours of apartment communities
• Detailed floor plan views and amenities
• Choose apartments where you want to live – in your desired school district, close to public transportation, or in a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood.
• Comprehensive neighborhood information that includes the Walk Score, available public transit, and local schools
• Draw your own search area – or draw multiple search areas
• Find apartments for rent near your current GPS location
• Keep track of apartment communities that you’ve contacted -- and the date you contacted them
• Search by price, distance, number of bedrooms or bathrooms, top features, and community amenities
Award-winning Apartment Finder has been helping apartment shoppers find their ideal new home since 1981. We’ve been named the Number One Apartment Search Source by SatisFacts Index two years in a row, the best Internet listing service by Multi-Housing News three years in a row, the winner of the Silver W3 Award at the 10th Annual Davey Awards, an Official Honoree at the 18th Annual Webby Awards, and the Best Mobile Website at the 19th annual MADACS awards.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.