Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 9.2.0 released on December 28, 2017
We listened to your feedback and updated the overall app navigation plus added a Home screen that allows you to personalize the sports you follow. We hope you love the changes!
- Brand new "Home" screen which combines the news and info for all your favorite sports
- Updated Game Detail pages for Football and Basketball (tap on Home's scorecards or from schedule)
- Tap on the sport icon on "Home" or visit "Sports" to see specific details on the sport you love (News, Roster, Schedule + more)
- Added bottom tab bar navigation
- Moved menu to "More" tab
Version 2.0.0 released on August 31, 2017
- Updated UI
- Added new Audio / Video section
- Other bug fixes
Version 1.4.8 released on March 31, 2017
Release Notes 1.4.8:
- Added Group Subscriptions. Subscribe to groups from the news feed *see special content with the 'Subscribe' button* OR visit Settings - then receive special content and notifications based on these groups.
- Geo-Based Alerts. Receive special alerts on your phone based on your location.
Note: Please ensure you have Location Services enabled (iPhone Settings > Privacy > Location Services 'On' & Allow Location Access 'Always' for Auburn Athletics) as well as Push Notifications on (iPhone Settings > Notifications > Auburn Athletics > Allow Notifications).
- Support for Mobile Offers. Tap on Mobile Offers from the news feed, then tap 'Add' to add them to your camera roll to quickly access offers when you want to use them.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.0.9 released on January 26, 2017
- Fixed a bug to keep the scoreboard more frequently updating during live games