Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 5.1.1 released on May 23, 2018
Some improvements to make your musical life smoother:
- Updated scene preview design
- Bumped character limit for scene labels
- Improved grid zoom on iPad
- Loop brightness now updates correctly for unused loops
- Exported files now have nice names
- Now possible to copy a drum slot to an empty slot
- Sample settings are now retained when copying slots
- Fixed chromatic setting and creator name not being remembered
- Smaller bug fixes
Thanks for your feedback!
Version 5.1.0 released on April 27, 2018
Introducing a redesigned scene view and a number of improvements to simplify track making:
- The scene view can now be open while you arrange loops
- New play controls let you skip between scenes and toggle loop mode on/off without opening the scene view
- Loop and scene previews have been redesigned to make things easier to find
- Loops can now be labeled
- New color options added for instruments
- Each row of loops now fills the entire screen width
- Loops that are not active in any scene will get slightly dimmed and thereby easier to find if you want to delete unused loops in a project
- You can now solo an instrument while while you tweak the sound
- Sound tweaks can now be accessed in the loop editor
- Long-press a sample slot to copy and paste it
- Tap the tempo slider to change the tempo one BPM at a time
- The maximum tempo has been increase to 300 BPM
- Exported stems and MIDI files should now have proper names
Please note that the export options have been moved to the settings page!
Also note that we have replaced the original demo sounds with a smaller set of "free" sounds. The main reason is that we want to increase the quality of the sounds that new users get to test. We also want to make it clear that Auxy is a premium app and we are committed to building an awesome experience for paying users. Thank you all for supporting!
In addition, we have solved a number of issues including:
- Fixed a crash when opening project links
- Fixed various iCloud issues
- Fixed packs sometimes not unlocking right away after the subscription has been renewed
- Prevent project files from breaking in rare cases
Version 5.0.1 released on February 15, 2018
Various improvements including:
- Restored purchases will stay unlocked even if you login with a different Apple ID
- Retain offset when duplicating scenes
- Indicate the current value in empty automation loops
- Added haptic feedback on supported devices
- New drum kits now have follow pitch automation set to off for all samples by default
- Show Favorites pack when opening a favorited sample
- Various bug fixes
Version 5.0.0 released on January 24, 2018
Introducing a redesigned drum instrument, a massive sample library and two new sound packs!
Now you can:
- Build custom drum kits with your favorite samples
- Browse thousands of samples and import your own
- Start with an empty kit or one of the new presets
- Adjust pitch, reverb, pan and other settings for each sample
- Add sounds and samples to your favorites for quick access
- Add up to 20 instruments in your project
The new sample library is available through our premium subscription, which gives you access to all the available sound packs as well as new content that will be added monthly.
Try Auxy premium for free today! If you are a pack owner, you get an extended free trial based on how many packs you own. Your packs will of course be available regardless of whether you subscribe or not.
Also in this version:
- All sounds now have all tweak options
- All sounds now pan properly
Finally, we have resolved a rare issue which prevented some users from accessing their projects. If you have any issues loading your projects, please email email@example.com.