Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.7.11 released on April 09, 2018
Version 1.7.10 released on March 10, 2018
Minor bug fixes
Version 1.7.9 released on January 20, 2018
- Quick "Sit&Go" tournaments are no longer displayed at the lower part of the tournament menu, only regular tournaments.
- 64 player limitation has been removed from regular tournaments. Now any amount of maximum players can register for a tournament, however the minimum amount is limited to 32 participants. If there are only less than 32 people registered for the tournament, it will be cancelled.
- Each match in regular tournaments now lasts until 2 points. This means that each player has a way to regain lead by winning with 2:1 and progressing to the next tour. Bet cube in tournaments is now available and the winning mode (backgammon, gammon) affects points at the end of the game.
- Changed time per move for quick "Sit&Go" tournaments and regular tournaments. Just like stated in international rules there are only 12 seconds per move right now and additional time (red timer) which is allocated for the whole match (all rounds in a game between two players). For quick "Sit&Go" tournaments this time is 2 minutes, for regular tournaments - 4 minutes, since in regular tourneys game lasts until two points. This way tournament games will become faster. Allocate your time wisely so you have enough additional time for the entire match.
- "Time" field has been added to the readiness window. First value indicates green timer (time per move which refills), second value indicates the red timer (additional time for the whole match that doesn't refill).
- Fixed a bug in player readiness window with "Ready" button not always working
- Tour number, point limit and current score is now displayed on the left side of the board
- Removed holiday theme
- Fixed bug in game logic
- Fixed minor bugs
Version 1.7.8 released on December 23, 2017
- Added Christmas theme
- All boards and checkers have been graphically improved. Try out your favourite board and marvel at the new graphics!
- Improved detail of boards for high resolution screens
- Added green spot indicators to show which checkers can be moved. This will prove convenient for many players and allow making faster moves.
- From now on game options are located at the right side of the board. Drag the board to the left or click the popup button on the right side to view them.
- Player, bet and time information is located at the left side of the board.
- Basic animation speed is now slightly faster and the game speed can no longer be modified in option
- Updated the game settings window
- Added new emojis
- Changed game logic upon bearing off checkers
- Fixed game logic bugs and also bugs which lead to app crashing