Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.3.4 released on May 05, 2017
This is a maintenance release with minor updates related to trip names, raw logging, and exporting KML.
- Added app setting for altitude mode to use when exporting trips in KML format.
- Added pause functionality to GNSS Surveyor raw logging.
- Added NMEA markers to GNSS Surveyor raw logs when BT connection is lost/found or raw logging is paused/resumed.
- Fixed issue with POI names and timestamps when exported via KML.
- Trip names no longer limited to 50 characters.
- Fixed UI issue clipping the satellite count.
- Fixed issue with parsing some logs files from GPS Pro+ and GNSS Surveyor accessories.
Version 3.3.3 released on February 15, 2017
What's New in 3.3.3
- We fixed a bug in the firmware update cancellation logic. This was causing some users to have trouble updating the firmware on their Bluetooth Bad Elf GPS units.
- Occasionally some bogus data points from the hardware were sneaking into your trips and GNX/KML files. We have since tightened up our filters to omit obvious erroneous points.
- Various small but embarrassing bug fixes and improvements.
Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor Users:
- You can now create multiple Ntrip profiles and switch between them instead of typing in the credentials each time you switch networks.
- If you forget to disconnect from your Ntrip network when turning off your Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor, the connection is automatically dropped after 60 seconds. This prevents unnecessary cellular data consumption.
- We fixed a bug that prevented Ntrip location reporting from some latitude/longitude values.
- You can now add a point-of-interest from the Deviation Plot screen.
Version 3.3.2 released on December 20, 2016
What’s New in 3.3.2:
- You can now choose what data each gauge shows by pressing and holding on the numbers of each gauge.
- The app now shows you when a BE-GPS-3300 is using DGPS.
- We now provide some warm and fuzzy while you delete trips from your iOS device or Bad Elf.
- You can now turn on a setting to show SNR values for satellites.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from changing the RINEX version used by the app.
- Fixed an issue the could cause the BE-GPS-3300 to not be functional on iOS devices with 30-pin dock connectors.
Version 3.3.1 released on November 07, 2016
What's New in 3.3.1
- We've added enhancements and fixes to the ntrip and raw logging features introduced in version 3.3.0.
- We have ensured support of the app with iOS 10.
- Satellite SNR values are shown on the Satellite graph (only compatible with BE-GPS-3300 accessories)
Major Fixes & Improvements
- You are now alerted if mount point credentials are invalid.
- We've improved support for DGPS users.
- We fixed an issue that would cause Apple Watch users to see the app crash. (Sadly this makes the Apple Watch app only compatible with bluetooth models)
- We've continued to fix and enhance the GPX and KML file generators.
- We fixed an issue where RINEX settings could be saved across iCloud.