This guest post is brought to us by Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. In this article, Andrew underlines the importance of App Store Optimization (ASO) in a Facebook App Install Ad Campaign. Find out how to get cheaper app installs through ASO. If you’ve ever run any sort of paid user acquisition for a mobile app, I’m sure you focused heavily on targeting the right audience and creating an …
United States / US English
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Music||1.5.8||April 24, 2017||4.72|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
You can improve it by adding a few relevant keywords. Check out our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1128 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
It is recommended to use all 5 available slots and to use optimized screen dimensions for each device. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first two screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.5.8 released on April 24, 2017
- Internal improvements (much more responsive interface) - Bandmate will now inform you if you've disabled microphone permissions
Version 1.5.7 released on March 26, 2017
- Added a Help button and screen - Other internal improvements
Version 1.5.6 released on December 13, 2016
- Fixed the bug that prevented the low E-string on Bass from registering
Version 1.5.5 released on November 28, 2016
- Added a new instrument: Recorder - Added a "Pro" information screen - Internal improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
- Featured at The Midwest Clinic 2016 - Bandmate is the only chromatic tuner that displays the note you play on a music staff. Designed by music educators, for music educators and students. With Bandmate on their music stand, beginning music students are able to see exactly what written note they are singing or playing on their instrument. No more guessing, no more wondering if they are playing the right note. For band, orchestra, guitar, and voice. Free with no ads, so it is appropriate for classroom use! Features ------------ - See the real written notation for the note you sing or play. - Choose to show the flat or sharp version of enharmonic notes. - Pitches are transposed appropriately for the instrument you select. - Tune up with an easy-to-read chromatic tuner. Supported Instruments ------------------------------- Alto Saxophone, Baritone (Bass Clef), Baritone (Treble Clef), Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Bass, Bassoon, Bells, Cello, Clarinet, Flute, French Horn, Guitar, Oboe, Piccolo, Recorder, Tenor Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Violin, Voice (Bass Clef), Voice (Treble Clef)
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner Ranking History | Music
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner daily app ranking in Music category for the last 30 days.
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner Worldwide Rankings | Music
Bandmate Chromatic Tuner rankings per country in Music category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is a little special. It is brought to us by Maximilian Lehmann, App Store Optimization expert at ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company). In his post, Maximilian offers us the results of 5 very interesting ASO keywords experimentations he made on the App Store. His objective was to try understanding the recent Apple App Store algorithm changes. Find out his 5 insightful discoveries right away. The Apple App Store, a complex and ever-growing …