Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Version 7.8.8 released on August 08, 2018
You asked, we listened. Based on your feedback, this release includes:
• Improved Spending & Budgeting navigation, including a 12-month view of your income and cash flow
• Bug fixes and minor improvements
Please continue to share your feedback by rating the app.
Version 7.8 released on June 14, 2018
With this release, you can:
• Ask Erica, your virtual financial assistant, to find transactions, pay bills, and more
• Set rules to automatically categorize your expenses in the Spending & Budgeting tool
• Create savings goals for trips, school, and more
• Add an instantly approved credit card to your digital wallet immediately
• Enroll in Relationship Rewards for a wide range of small business benefits
How are we doing? Please rate the app.
Version 7.7.12 released on May 10, 2018
With our new Bank of America Digital Mortgage Experience™, you can:
• Get personalized loan terms, including flexible monthly payments and closing costs
• Lock in your rate
• Access lending specialists
• Track your loan status, view action items, as well as upload and eSign documents
Our Mobile Banking App is certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience.” For J.D. Power award information, visit jdpower.com.
How are we doing? Please rate the app in the App Store.
Version 7.7 released on March 15, 2018
With this update, you’ll get:
• Easy Zelle setup to send/receive money with friends
• A one-stop car shopping tool to find and finance your next car
• Improved Small Business account opening, including the ability to save a credit card application
• Ability to add credit/debit cards to PayPal
Our Mobile Banking App is certified by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience”.
For J.D. Power award information, visit jdpower.com.
How are we doing? Rate the app in the App Store.