Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Discover your personal city sightseeing guide. The Big Bus Tours app is an interactive companion that helps you make the most of your time in world famous cities.
• Get access to all our exciting tour routes, helping you plan where you’ll hop-on and off around the city
• Never miss the next bus with real-time bus tracking* (not available in Philadelphia & Darwin)
• Discover detailed maps that accurately pin point Big Bus stops, as well as all the biggest and best attractions
• Feeling a little lost? Find your way with walking directions to the nearest Big Bus stops**
• Learn fascinating facts about your destination’s landmarks, helping you to get under the skin of the city
• Buy Big Bus tickets securely (Paypal, American Express, MasterCard & Visa accepted***) and easily
• Take advantage of exclusive offers to top attractions, and beat the queues with fast track entry
Designed especially for travellers, the Big Bus app requires low data consumption, so keep it handy even after your tour’s finished.
Download the app before you depart to enhance your city tour experience or hop on-board and take advantage of free on-board WiFi.
Tell us what you think. Open the app and tap 'Contact Us' to have a chat, or find us on:
* Real-time bus tracking requires data
**Walking directions requires data
***Payment options may vary per city
Supported in-app cities: Abu Dhabi, Budapest, Chicago, Dubai, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Las Vegas, London, Miami, Muscat, New York, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, Vienna, Sydney, Washington DC. Coming soon: Philadelphia, Darwin
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.