Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.1.8 released on April 02, 2018
Minor issues and fixes.
Version 2.1.7 released on March 24, 2018
The Black Spades 2.1.7 release is here with a nice bit of updates and changes, so let’s get right into it.
1. The Options button is now the golden gear. It is located under the “I” in the top right corner of the menu buttons.
2. The Tutorial section is now in Options. We also added a “How to Play” tutorial for our spades challenged brothers and sisters. LOL!
3. We changed the main menu to make getting into all the game modes easier.
“Invite Friends” send an invite to your friends to play.
“Join a Game” enter a public game with other players.
“Single Player” play against the computer.
“Store” access our newest addition to the game (More details below).
“Weekly Leaderboard” check your rank and win bonus prizes.
4. Multiplayer “Invite Friends” changes:
When you invite a friend to play, they join the game as your partner, and other invited friends will be your opponents.
1st invite: Player 3 (Your Partner)
2nd invite: Player 2 (Opponent)
3rd invite: Player 4 (Opponent)
5. The “Store” is the biggest change to the 2.1.7 update. There are a host of changes here so let’s get into them.
In this section, you will find rule add-ons for the game. The first rule add-on is “10 for Two!”. If you bid 10 books and make 10 book you win 200 points.
Now you don’t have to go to “Options” to adjust your “Smack Talk”, just come to the “Store”.
In this section of the store you will be able to buy the Black Spades Limited Edition Casino Deck plus our other cool items we have coming
When you need more coins, simply come to the “Bank” and reload.
More Black Games:
Check out our other card games here – Black Solitaire, Black Pitty Pat, and more.
Well that's it! Let us know how you like this update.
Version 2.1.6 released on January 31, 2018
- Fixed players being disconnected when a multiplayer match had already started.
Some of you were getting disconnect errors and freezing when a multiplayer game had already started. This update should fix that for you. If you see any more issues please shoot us an email or comment. Thank you.
Version 2.1.3 released on January 07, 2018
Fixed zoomed in look of Black Spades on iPhone X. Now you can play the cards on outer left and right of your hand!