Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Powerful Bible study tools linked to every verse in an easy-to-use, personalized Bible reader!
Dig deep into God’s Word with over 30 Bible versions, audio Bibles, text and audio commentaries, Hebrew / Greek lexicon, concordances, dictionaries, advanced word searches, and more. Customize your reading experience with rich color themes, fonts, auto scrolling, and parallel version views. Personalize your study with highlighting, underlining, and note taking options – all with Cloud back up.
Join our 7.5 million+ annual website users and 1 million+ app users who choose to dig deeper into God’s Word with Blue Letter Bible!
POWERFUL FREE BIBLE STUDY TOOLS
• Study the Hebrew & Greek with our original language lexicon
• Perform advanced word study searches using the many available dictionaries and encyclopedias
• Use the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge for an in-depth study
• Read from the many available text commentaries
• Listen to the Bible and audio commentaries
CUSTOMIZED BIBLE READER
• Christian Standard Bible (CSB) comes free & installed as part of the core Bibles!
• Choose from over 30 Bible translations available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, German, Russian, French, Hebrew, and Greek
• Choose from various color themes, adjustable fonts and sizes with an automatic option
• Read different Bible versions side-by-side
• Read the Bible with the variable speed auto-scroll feature
PERSONALIZED BIBLE STUDY
• Share verse passages to iMessage, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and more
• Bookmark your favorite chapters with visual indicators in the app and organize them in custom folders
• Highlight and underline your favorite verses in customizable colors
• Backup, restore, and share your preferences locally from iCloud
• Launch the “New Resource” menu from the BLB icon
A NOTE ABOUT OLDER IPHONE / IPAD DEVICES
As of release of 2.65 and later we recommend upgrading to iOS 7 or later, if possible, to continue to receive BLB app updates. As of 2.65 we will no longer be providing updates for older devices not compatible with iOS 7.0 or later.
If you are running the BLB app on an Apple device that is using iOS 6.1 or older and are experiencing restriction issues with BLB online content, it is due to the replacement of the older SHA-1 certificates on our servers. Please visit "http://blb.sc/sha1" for more information.
Questions or issues with the BLB app after updating? We’re here to serve! First, visit our FAQs by clicking on the link to our support site to see if your question can be answered there. If not, please leave your feedback on the support page and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
For those leaving iTunes Customer Reviews, please know that we have no way of contacting you unless you leave your feedback on the support page.
Please review and rate the Blue Letter Bible app!
Ratings and feedback will help us to improve the Blue Letter Bible app.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.