Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.92 released on December 18, 2017
- New backstage locations for meetings.
- Signs as handheld weapons.
- New tactical vest.
- New Frankenstein hairstyle.
- New clown nose headwear.
- Smoother joints on white trousers.
Version 1.91 released on October 25, 2017
- Exclusive link to try the new zombie survival sim, "Extra Lives"!
- New hoodies, leather jacket, and bandaged ribs.
- New hairstyles.
- Restored CPU control method.
- Restored missing search function at roster selection screen.
Version 1.9 released on October 08, 2017
- 2 new themes from Super City and Weekend Warriors respectively.
- Enhanced controller support with "calibration" options.
- Slightly rearranged options menu.
- Fixed bug that may have caused dialogue to skip and other issues.
Version 1.89 released on July 10, 2017
- RUNNING grapples (using the move assigned to the "Run" button, which now has its own curated list of appropriate moves).
- Mounted punches or chokes can now be reversed.
- Exaggerated selling animations from Super City.
- Modified gym background from School Days.
- 5 more female faces.
- New MMA style short pattern.
- New CNN mask parodies the recent meme!
- Slight changes to the default rosters.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.