Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 5.0.1 released on July 22, 2017
Gameplay is optimized.
Version 2.0.0 released on June 13, 2017
-Office theme: Leap over the desk, avoid the equipment, and dodge the boss while collecting those coins!
-Business Buddy is here with his Boston Stapler, although it's not his favorite. Someone rudely borrowed his favorite and didn't return it.
Version 1.8.1 released on February 09, 2017
-Valentines Day theme: Hearts and Chocolates galore adorn the game.
-The Rose Knight is here to save Valentines Day form Buddybot.
-Collect chocolates scattered through out the store to save Valentines Day!
Version 1.7.1 released on January 13, 2017
-Lunar New Year theme: Dragons and Lanterns and Fireworks, oh my!
-Lucky Buddy brings Fireworks to the celebration.
-Collect lucky red envelopes during the Lunar Festival.
About the Auto-Renewable Subscription (ARS) item in Buddyman Run and official Apple notification
1. Price and period
You can subscribe for Weekly Pass in game, which worth 0.99 dollar and last for 7 days.
2. Subscription content
Once users subscribed, they can get free boosters every round in 7 days.
3. about ARS
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.