Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
** Best of 2018 Award Winner ** — Apple
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Center for Humane Technology
Calm is the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation. Join the millions experiencing better sleep, lower stress, and less anxiety with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs, stretching exercises, and relaxing music. Calm is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts.
Calm is the perfect mindfulness app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users. Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule.
Sleep Stories are bedtime stories that are guaranteed to lull you into a deep and restful slumber. Calm has 100+ exclusive Sleep Stories for adults and children alike, featuring well-known talent such as Stephen Fry, Matthew McConaughey, Leona Lewis, and Jerome Flynn. Drift off to dreamland and wake up refreshed.
Sleep Stories include:
* Wonder - Join Matthew McConaughey on a dreamy story about the mysteries of the universe.
* Blue Gold - Let master storyteller Stephen Fry take you on a calming journey through the lavender fields and sleepy village of Provence
* The Nordland Night Train - Travel up the scenic coast of Norway aboard one of Europe's most breathtaking and remote railways.
* Happy Little Zzzs with Bob Ross - Drift off to the soothing brush strokes of beloved painter and TV host Bob Ross.
* And many more...
Mindfulness Topics include:
* Deep Sleep
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Mindfulness at Work
* Mindful Walking
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* An original Daily Calm every day: a 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 7 and 21 day mindfulness programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Calm Masterclass: Life changing audio classes featuring world-renowned experts
* Calm Body: Mindful stretching and movement to relax your body during the day
* Music: Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Soundscapes: Ocean waves, Heavy Rain, Camp Fire, Babbling Brook, and other sounds to help you sleep
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily Streaks
* Mindful Minutes
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $14.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $69.99/year to provide you with unlimited access to the Calm Collection while you maintain an active subscription. Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription for $399.99 which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://www.calm.com/terms
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.