Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The World's first social radio hosted by charming robots. Capsule.fm is the radio from the future.
Listen to the soundtrack for your life as robots picks the music, reports news, keep you updated on social media and serves endless amount of flatters. Capsule.fm is also social. Interact with other listeners and share music and pictures.
- If you loved the movie 'Her', download this app - @WIREDInsider.
Add playlists from Spotify, Tidal, SoundCloud, Apple Music/iTunes, connect Twitter and Facebook, & select your favorite podcasts & news. Then you choose the mix.
Snap pictures, to play matching songs.
Interactive & smart. Swipe back and forth, dive deeper for more information, and amplify the content you like. The more you interact, the smarter the radio gets.
Discover & share. Amplify what you’re listening to and your fellow listeners will hear about it, too. With Capsule.fm, friends, strangers, and robots help you discover new music and great podcasts.
- #1 sold news app in 28 countries.
- Connect your premium music-streaming service.
• An audio-stream personally made for you
• Beautiful voices and charming AI-radio-bots
• Amplify and share content and music you like
• Snap a picture - to play a matching song
• Multi-langual - mix English, Japanese, German & Norwegian
• Wakes you up in the morning
• Plays your music-playlists
• Keeps you updated on Facebook, Twitter and news
• Full VoiceOver for increased accessibility
• Sounds like the future
• Apple Music, Spotify Premium, Tidal Premium, TidalHiFi, SoundCloud, Napster.
• Speaks English, German, Norwegian and Japanese.
• Apple Watch-notifcations.
Visit http://www.capsule.fm, or follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/CapsuleFm) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Capsulefm).
Any questions, problems, or feedback? Please get in touch: email@example.com.
Let us know if you want to collaborate: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.