Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
What's your heart telling you?
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.