Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
This is the official mobile app of the Carolina Panthers. Make your iPhone or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Panthers games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Panthers anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Fan Fest Light Show feature
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Panthers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of Panthers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Audio: Podcasts
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Panthers tweeps, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Concessions: Interactive map of the stadium with searchable concessions-stands and amenities
- Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
Support/Questions/Suggestions: Email email@example.com or send a tweet to @yinzcam
The official Carolina Panthers Mobile app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Carolina Panthers.*
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.