Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.2.5 released on December 22, 2017
- More Convenience – Navigator allows you to load products on your mobile phone anytime.
- More Security – When registered, your Navigator balance is protected if the card or mobile device is lost or stolen.
- Daily Cap (Best Fare) – Pay As You Go automatically charges the “best fare” ($1.30), so you never pay more than the cost of a day pass ($3.90).
- More Rewards – Customer loyalty will be rewarded with special offers, discounts, contests, and promotions. The more you ride the more you receive.
- Faster Boarding – Smart cards and mobile tickets will expedite boarding, leading to quicker trips to get you where you need to go
Version 2.2.2 released on April 08, 2015
- Fixed finding near stops
- Fixed button colors
- Fixed out of date service advisories
Version 2.2.1 released on December 16, 2014
Fixed Trip Planner
Version 2.2.0 released on July 23, 2014
- Fixed issues with search for landmarks
- Change location of trip planning map buttons to be in compliance with Google Maps api
- Other minor bug fixes