Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
If you liked the early Sim City games, you will definitely love this 'sim city style' game!
In City Island you will build houses for your citizens, decorations and community buildings to make them happy, and create jobs so you can earn money from your happy citizens.
Build a business empire with a choice of 85+ unique buildings, like hotels, cinema's, offices, bakeries, restaurants, and even oil platforms.
Catch some fish with your boats, make people happy by building parks, schools, churches, libraries, museums, and even a nice ferris wheel.
It is all about balance in this city game: happy people attract more citizens, who will need residences and jobs.
** Features **
- FREE game
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay
- 85 Unique buildings (residential, commercial, community, decoration)
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, and community buildings
- Build residences for your citizens
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your buildings
- Collect XP and level up to unlock new buildings
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, and making your city bigger and bigger
- Speed up construction/upgrade time
- Help your citizens
- Find pirate chests around your island, containing cash or gold
- Enter friend codes and gift codes to receive cash and gold
- The "City Advisor" will tell you what is needed in your city
Follow us on Twitter, and Like us on Facebook, to get FREE giftcodes every week for the coolest city building game!!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.