Check which keywords are repeated the most in your app’s long description.
ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Download the app for free and get started.
• Search, find and book fitness activities near you including: yoga, boxing, spinning, Pilates, barre, running, dance, martial arts, strength training, HIIT, body building, open gym time and more.
• Access 25,000+ studios and gyms at your fingertips, including popular options like Flywheel, Orangetheory Fitness, CorePower, Crunch, Pure Barre, [solidcore], y7, Row House and beyond.
• In select markets, use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery and other wellness activities.
• Connect with HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
How does it work?
• Download the ClassPass app to start searching for fitness activities near you
• Browse classes by studio or gym, workout activity, location, time and more
• Find the classes you want to take and reserve them instantly
• Stream unlimited audio or video workouts when you can’t make it to class
• Connect with your friends on ClassPass to plan workouts together
• Try classes recommended just for you based on your interests, location and schedule
• Read reviews and class ratings from other ClassPassers and know what to expect
• Celebrate your fitness milestones and share them with friends
• Manage and adjust your workout schedule seamlessly with one account
• Pause, stop or change your plan at any time
ClassPass is available in over 2,500 cities across 26+ countries including: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, China, India, the United Arab Emirates, Norway, Finland, Spain, Brazil, & Portugal.