Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
View and manage your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive. Support for multiple accounts. Perform common file-management tasks, such as copy, move, delete, upload etc. Download from the web directly to the cloud. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images.
• CLOUD SERVICES:
Cloud Files gives you full access to your documents stored in Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive.
You can connect multiple accounts for each service.
Secure the app with a standard 4-digit passcode.
• FILE MANAGEMENT:
- Perform common file-management tasks, including copy, move, delete, upload and other standard actions.
- Copy or move documents between cloud services.
- Upload images or movies stored in your Camera Roll.
Download files from the internet and have them uploaded automatically to the cloud.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
Cloud Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also export photos and movies to the Photos app.
- Stream audio from the cloud.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Cloud Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
With Cloud Files all your documents are at your finger-tips.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.