Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Cloud Music Player is tiny, smart, easy to use, powerful, and probably the best streaming music player for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and iPod Library. It has many advanced features which makes it much more easier to enjoy and manage your music & audiobook in cloud drives and iPod Library.
• Music Player
- Support directly streaming from cloud drives.
- Support play from iPod Library.
- Support mp3, m4a, m4r, wav, aac, ac3, aiff format.
- DRM protected music (music purchased on iTunes Store) are not supported.
- Support Repeat One, Repeat All and Shuffle play mode.
- Support remote control, lock screen control, bluetooth, AirPlay and artwork.
- Support play by playlist, album and artist.
- Support play timer.
- Support single delete and batch delete.
- Support offline track, which automatically download in background.
- Automatically download artwork in background.
- Support detail tags which display the duration, location, size, offline status, download progress.
- Support create, edit and delete playlist.
- Support import music & audiobook from cloud drive, iPod Library, albums, artists, and other playlists.
- Support offline playlist, which automatically download all songs in the playlist in background.
- Separate cache and storage management for each playlist.
• Album & Artist
- Automatically create, delete and update albums & artists.
- Automatically classify tracks belong to the same album or artist.
- Support playlists, albums and artists search.
- Support keyword search in title, album, artist.
- Only require "Audio files" permission for Dropbox.
- Only require "View" permission for Google Drive and OneDrive.
- We will use your email address as cloud drive identifier, but we don't collect your email address and other information like contacts etc.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.