Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Coinbase is the world's most popular bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin wallet. We make it easy to securely buy, use, store, and accept bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, and litecoin. Coinbase for iOS has been designed from the ground up to to provide the best possible digital money experience on mobile.
More than 10M customers trust Coinbase:
- "Slick design and very easy to use to send bitcoin on the move."
- "Works like a charm for checking your account and sending & receiving bitcoin."
- "Send, receive, scan QR codes and monitor your Coinbase account - What more could you want?"
With the sleek and simple Coinbase iOS app you can:
* STORE BITCOIN, BITCOIN CASH, ETHER, AND LITECOIN SECURELY - Securely store it in your Coinbase wallet or vault for zero fees
* BUY IT EASILY - Instantly buy and sell bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin using a combination of bank accounts, PayPal, credit cards, and debit cards
* START SPENDING - Send money to friends or shop with merchants who accept bitcoin
Additional features include:
- Send and request bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin
- Track bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin price anywhere with bitcoin price charts, bitcoin price ticker, and price alerts
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance
- Send bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin via email, QR code
- Bank level security means your bitcoins, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin are safe
- Set a passcode to protect the app
- Remotely disable your phone's access if it is lost or stolen
- Realtime and historical bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, and litecoin price charts
If you're having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at email@example.com.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.