Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Quick learning & revision tool, over 100 graphics, for all seafarers - this sailing, boating & marine app provides all sailors, boaters & fishermen with essential quick reference knowledge to help them identify vessels and the activities they are engaged in, as specified by the ColRegs.
Whether out on the water or on shore, in daylight, darkness or poor visibility, simply open the app and search the rules in seconds to find the appropriate ColRegs rule and definition.
This application has been downloaded & used daily by thousands of seafarers in the USA, Great Britain, Australia, France, Canada, New Zealand & over 50 other countries
- No internet connection required.
- Simple, easy to use navigation for quick reference.
- Every rule & definition available at the touch of a finger.
- Expertly drawn illustrations accompanied by clear, concise descriptions of all the rules.
The app has 4 sections:
1. The Nav Lights section features graphics & descriptions of the lights that are displayed by different vessels at night.
2. The Day Shapes section features graphics & descriptions of the shapes that are displayed during daylight.
3. Three quiz Test Yourself section features multiple combinations of lights & shapes to test your knowledge.
4. The ColRegs section features the rules in full.
Use the Test Yourself section to check your knowledge and application of the rules. If you answer any incorrectly, go back and read through the rule again.
A good understanding of the ColRegs is essential for all people who go to sea in sailing and power boating craft. A candidate for Yachtmaster exams should be aiming to achieve at least 80% pass marks.
ColRegs Nav Lights & Shapes helps boaters identify the types of vessel and the activities they are engaged in at sea, as specified by the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea. This learning tool covers Part C: Lights and Shapes, Rules 20-31 of the ColRegs.
Our other app in this series: “ColRegs Rules Of The Road” covers "Steering & Sailing Rules" and "Sound and Light Signals" sections as specified in the IRPCS.
************ FEATURES and BENEFITS *******************
- Easy reference learning and revision tool for day skipper and similar courses worldwide
- Over 100 custom made graphics for a better visual experience
- Researched and produced by nautical and marine experts for accuracy
- Positively evaluated by professional pilots for reliability
- Interactive "Test Yourself" Section
A useful tool to assist Trainers and Trainees on Day Skipper and Yacht master Courses.
*********** ENDORSEMENTS FROM THE SAILING & BOATING COMMUNITY ***********
"I liked the general feel and simplicity of the ColRegs Rules of the Road app"
"Very easy to use, wish I'd had this when I was doing day skipper!"
"We run a training centre and these apps are a great aide memoire for our students."
"I have just downloaded and am using ColRegs Nav Lights & Shapes app, a brilliant training and reference device."
"I was so impressed with your Nav Lights app that I bought it and downloaded it immediately."
"I really like the colregs part of it and the way you have kept it completely in line with the IRPCS."
"I have deleted another app that I had in favour of yours."
"....excellent graphics, really first class clean design and accurate info..."
" Beautifully produced and very simple to use, a cool learning tool"
" Good app for anyone to use, especially when you are training for boatmaster, yachtmaster etc. Much easier than flip cards"
Boaters know that collision avoidance is made possible when boat operators know how to deal with situations appropriately.
OTHER APPS IN THE SERIES:
ColRegs: The Rules of the Road covers the "Steering and Sailing Rules"
"Sound and Light Signals" sections of the IRPCS IALA Buoys & Lights - covers both IALA Systems A & B
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.