Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.4 released on May 27, 2016
- Lots of server stability improvements.
- Various bug fixes including fixes to achievement & statistics tracking.
Thanks for playing!
Version 1.3 released on September 08, 2015
- Leaderboards have been added! Tap the leaderboards button from the main menu to view the top ranks for day, week, and month. The Leaderboard categories track net reputation, win scores, and manipulation ratings (how well you bluff and challenge).
- By popular request, we've added an in-game notification that will notify you of several events while in the game: your turn, a new game has started, and friend requests. The notification is a banner that will drop down from the top of the screen.
- Added the truly awesome deck art from the Brazilian version of Coup. Find it in the shop!
- Historical stats against opponents are shown in the in-game player details. Tap any player in game to see your games played, wins, and losses against that player.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.2 released on June 01, 2015
- By popular request, Practice Mode is here! Play games against AI opponents!
- Guest accounts are now available! Note that these accounts are not full featured. You may turn a guest account into a regular account by linking it to Facebook.
- You may remove friends from your friends list by swiping left and confirming. Note, you cannot remove your Facebook and Gamecenter friends (use the respective apps for that).
- Fixed history ticker for post assassination and steal blocks.
- Fixed in-game alert for when it's your turn in another game.
- Improved some UI.
- Added the ability to skip tutorials.
- Data optimizations.
Version 1.1.2 released on May 06, 2015
- Resolved crashes on iPhone 6+
- Shorter turn timers reflected in the UI.
- Information on spies now available in the shop.
- Various bug fixes.