Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 3.5 released on March 07, 2018
Bug fix: Certain delimiters in the discussion text would cause issues for the parser. Now fixed!
Thanks for all the feedback! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or RateOfClimbIndustries on FB, or @deepweatherapp on Twitter!
Version 3.4 released on January 17, 2018
* Server-side improvements for even quicker downloads!
We love feedback! Reach us at email@example.com, leave a review or check us out on Facebook: Rate of Climb Industries, or Twitter: @DeepWeatherApp.
Version 3.3.1 released on September 20, 2017
* New feature: Single-Page view. If you don't want to read each section separately, just scroll to the end of the section list and tap the "Single-Page Version" entry to get the entire contents in one page, with the same nice formatting as before!
* Improved formatting: Better text flow, fewer paragraph breaks and reduced white space to make your reading experience better.
* Added more terms to the pop-up weather glossary. (Pro version)
* Updated for iOS11 and iPhone X.
* Bug fixes and other improvements.
* Thanks for all the great feedback! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feature ideas, questions or concerns.
Version 3.3 released on August 15, 2017
New Pro Feature: Favorite Stations!
Quickly and easily mark a weather station as a favorite by tapping the heart icon in the top right corner of the summary view. Easily access your favorites by going to the Favorites view (tap the heart icon on the bottom bar).
Requires Deep Weather Pro. Upgrade in the settings menu. We appreciate your support!