Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Dental Dictionary by Farlex gives you free, instant access to more than 18,000 dental terms, over 11,000 audio pronunciations, and 3,000 images, all from authoritative sources, including Mosby's, Elsevier, McGraw-Hill, Houghton Mifflin, Dorland's, Gale, and more.
Whether you’re a dentist, dental hygienist, dental student, or just looking to learn more about dentistry, this free dental dictionary app can help you find clear, in-depth definitions of dental terminology right on your iPhone or iPad. Search across multiple disciplines in more than a dozen dictionary and encyclopedia sources, including entries on:
Dental tools and technology
Illustrations, Photographs, and X-ray images
+ much more…
* Search 18,000+ dental terms and definitions from top sources you won't find anywhere else—all in one app.
* 3,000+ images, including photos, diagrams, and X-ray images
* Save unlimited bookmarks and quickly access the terms you need to find fast.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type and always find what you're looking for.
* View your recent searches.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Listen to 11,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text. (With supported devices)
User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: Dental Dictionary by Farlex is the perfect free dental app for dentists, dental hygienists, dental students, and anyone curious about dentistry. This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app on your iPhone or iPad and immediately access all content — no subscriptions required!
How do we do it?
TheFreeDictionary.com - Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in the App Store.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.