Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Join people with diabetes, their families, and healthcare professionals from around the world that have tracked MILLIONS of glucose, meds, food, and activity logs with Diabetes Kit!
"The design is the best in the App Store. I also really appreciate the insulin on board calculations and the analytics. Great job!" - Type 1 Patient
"I downloaded 3 diabetes apps and used them all for awhile. Ultimately, I found yours to be the easiest." - Type 2 Patient
"I downloaded tons of diabetes apps and kept Diabetes Kit after comparing with others." - Type 1 Patient
"I am an engineer and I like to see trends in Diabetes Kit in order to be able to see what kind of food is working for me and how my blood sugar is behaving overnight and throughout the month." - Type 2 Patient
"Diabetes Kit always reminds me to log my meds as well as my glucose numbers. Being able to send my number to the doctor or to print them out is a huge plus! Thank you for this amazing app!" - Gestational Patient
Lower your blood glucose and A1C with Diabetes Kit - the easiest and most insightful diabetes management tool for iOS. This logbook is super simple yet powerful; our clinical team sends personalized, actionable insights directly to the app.
Use your iPhone, Apple Watch (optional) and Apple Health account to learn what causes your blood glucose fluctuations. Diabetes Kit will track and chart your BG, A1C, medication, steps, weight, nutrition, blood pressure and activities using the built-in Pedometer in your iPhone.
- Built-in algorithms which spot trends and shows them to you.
- Optimize your daily routine - steps, medication, and BG - based on the trends spotted.
- For all types of diabetes including Type 1, Type 2, Pre-diabetes, and Gestational Diabetes.
- Great for family members and healthcare professionals, too!
* Blood glucose, medication, activity, nutrition, steps, blood pressure, weight and A1C
* Share and view your readings with your caregivers and family via your unique web URL
* HealthKit and Dexcom Continuous Glucose Monitoring System (CGMS) synchronization
* Automatic, personalized clinical insights right on your screen
* See the calories you're already burning every day
* Insulin on-board calculator
* No sign-up necessary
Next releases will include:
- TONS of performance improvements
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.