Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The Dice Careers App will help you manage your career in tech! From finding new jobs to knowing how much you should be making, Dice does it all.
- Build and manage your profile entirely in the app or online.
- Upload your resume directly via Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Finding new jobs has never been easier! Discover new jobs in your area or search in a new city, then apply in the app.
- Search for jobs by skill, programming language or title. You can enter any keywords you like, and save jobs you really like.
- Saved jobs are available online or in the app. You can even apply for jobs directly from your phone or tablet!
- Personalized recommendations appear automatically to give you the advantage in your next job search.
- No more guessing! Learn what you’re worth with our Market Value tool. Using a mix of experience, skills and job title, the Dice Careers App tells you what you should be making!
- Plan your career path! Learn which skills and jobs are on the rise.
- Daily updates from Insights, your go-to source for news and career tips for tech pros.
Dice Careers App was designed for tech pros on the go. Download it today to move your career in the right direction!
Hot tech jobs: iOS, mobile app developer, java, project manager, HANA, Cassandra, Cloudera, PaaS, OpenStack, CloudStack, Chef, Pig, MapReduce, Puppet,.net, python, Big Data, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, QA, C#, network engineer, systems administrator, DBA, hadoop, SQL, Salesforce, Linux, C++, SAS, VMware, PHP, Ruby, DevOps, computing, and thousands more.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.