Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 2.3.2 released on February 26, 2018
Version 2.3.1 released on December 28, 2017
Those pesky little bugs find a way in. We made a few fixes that we want to pass along to you.
Version 2.3 released on December 19, 2017
We are very excited about this release. We hope you like these changes:
1) New and improved Search capabilities.
2) Beverage Grouping/Sorting is finally here! You can group a location's beverage menu for Style, ABV and IBU. See all your IPAs together now!
3) Introductory Help screens. Get some first-time help for features that may need a bit of explanation.
4) DigitalPour customers are able to search their keg inventory while swapping kegs.
Version 2.0.2 released on November 29, 2017
This is an important release. Please read on. (2.0.2 notes at the bottom)
We have user accounts now! That means your favorites will be stored on a secure server. Gotta love technology.
But WAIT there's more. You can add personal reviews and ratings to beverages.
• When you review a beverage, your text and stars will display next to that beverage, regardless of location.
• The location you reviewed from will be added to the beverage cell (@New Seasons).
• If you apply star ratings, those stars will display in the beverage cell also.
• You can see all your reviews by going to the About area (3 vertical dots) and tapping My Reviews (We'll be adding all your Favorites to a list soon! We promise)
• If you need to log out or change your profile information, you can do that from the My Profile screen in the About area.
We have teamed up with GrowlerWerks through the remainder of the year to offer a chance to win one of 6 uKegs (We have one of them and LOVE it). Create an account for your personal reviews and favorites and you’ll be automatically entered in the giveaway. Start reviewing at a DigitalPour location and get additional entries for more chances to win.
Don’t want create a user account? That’s fine, just put in any random email and username and don’t lose your phone. :-)
We introduced a problem in the previous version that clears your favorites by mistake. If you have favorited beverages between version 1.6.3 and this new, 2.0, release, those are gone. Anything prior to v1.6.3 will show up, again, for you. Sorry about that.
2.0.2 Change: Added some robustness to review text to enable broader character support (e.g. emojis, foreign characters, odd punctuation)