Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Learn about spirits before you ever spend a cent, so you know you’re making the right purchase.
Distiller has whiskey, agave, rum, brandy, gin and vodka.
With a panel of alcohol industry experts writing reviews, and a growing community of spirits fans sharing their own tastes, you’ll never have to guess which whiskey to buy, which mezcal to try, which rum would be good for your cocktail, what bottle of gin to pick up, or which brandy you should give as a gift.
- Thousands of expert reviews of all types of liquor, with new reviews added daily
- Scan barcodes on bottles to quickly get information about the spirit inside
- The Distiller flavor profile on every reviewed spirit shows you what tastes to expect
- Keep track of what you’ve tried by recording tastes with ratings, tasting notes, locations, and what you paid
- Get recommendations for what to try next
- Find information on everything from rare bottles to every day favorites
- Create your own custom lists of spirits, like playlists of what you love, or what you want to try next
- Easily search, sort, and filter through thousands of original reviews
- Discuss your favorite spirits with other Distiller users, and follow them to see what they’re saying
With thousands of reviews or whiskey, bourbon, scotch, rye, mezcal, tequila, rum, cachaça, brandy, cognac, pisco, gin, vodka, and everything in between, Distiller is the best app for liquor consumers!
"With expert ratings and thousands of data points, it's like a well-curated music feed, but for booze.” -- Gizmodo.com
"It’s like having one of those snooty liquor connoisseurs on call, in your pocket. Except no annoying mustache. " -- Yahoo! Tech
"It feels almost like a throwback startup. Booze Google." -- Business Insider
Say hi or get support at firstname.lastname@example.org!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.