Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Don't take any chances at the DMV. With DMV Genie, you'll be prepared. Download it right now and be ready to ace your car, motorcycle or commercial driver's license (CDL) test tomorrow. You'll be surprised at how close this app is to the real thing!
Downloads: 2.5 Million
Average rating: 4.8
NO SURPRISES AT THE DMV
Get ready for your 2019 car, motorcycle, or CDL learner's permit test or driver's license test with questions that are based on your state’s official driver’s manual. Our users swear that most of the questions are very similar (in fact, often identical) to those on the real test. You’ll know exactly what to expect since our DMV practice tests have the same passing score as the actual test.
• learner’s permit,
• driver’s license,
• driver's license renewal,
• senior citizens’ refresher test.
Our practice tests are an effective, interesting way to study for your DMV knowledge test (car, motorcycle or CDL) and pass the first time.
WHY USE DMV GENIE?
• 73% more effective than the driver's manual alone, based on a nationwide survey of over 500 visitors to the DMV.
• Realistic: Just like the actual test, our practice tests are based on the official 2019 DMV manual for your state.
• Smart hints: These help with tricky questions and steer you in the right direction.
• Personalized Challenge Bank: a test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests
• Detailed explanations: When you make a mistake, the app tells you right away if your answer is wrong and why. You understand and remember every wrong answer.
• State-specific: With specific questions for each U.S. state, the app works for every DMV, DDS, BMV, MVA, RMV, DOR, MVC, MVD, DOT, and DOL in the country.
• Difficulty levels from Easy to Exam
• New questions every time: To keep you focused, we randomize questions and answers each time you start a practice test.
• Review every question: Learn from your mistakes.
• No registration required
DRIVER'S MANUAL INCLUDED (ALL 50 STATES)
Download your state's official DMV Driver's manual from our website: https://m.driving-tests.org/drivers-manual/
HOW TO USE THIS APP MOST EFFECTIVELY
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the practice tests in any particular order, but most users go from Easy Mode to Exam Mode. That way, you won’t miss any of those tricky questions about speed limits, Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), or fines. For brushing up on a particular area of the driver's manual, you can take practice tests specifically on road signs, road situations, and fines & speed limits.
WHAT'S THE CHALLENGE BANK?
It's a new type of test that's automatically made up of your missed questions from all your practice tests. You can go back and review the questions that you got wrong. You can find it in the "Settings"menu on the state page. It works separately for different vehicle types (car, motorcycle, CDL). You can also add questions to your Challenge Bank manually (Settings - Add to Challenge Bank) on the test screen.
WHAT IS THE EXAM MODE?
As close as it gets to the actual DMV permit test or driver's license test experience:
• Has the same number of questions as the real thing.
• Stops as soon as you have reached the passing or failing score.
• Skip as many questions as you like.
FUN FACT: CA DMV
About 25% of our users take the California tests for their CA DMV exam. The CDL practice test is a close second in popularity.
WANT TO TALK TO THE DEVELOPERS?
To ask us a question, report a bug or a question-specific typo or mistake, go to Settings - Report a mistake. Or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.