Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Use Doodle to find the best time for any event. Suggest a number of times and invite participants to select their preferences. It’s free and a breeze to set up — people don’t even need the app or an account to participate!
Doodle is ideal for planning your next party with friends, outdoor adventures, a business meeting, reunions, BBQs, book clubs, play dates, rehearsals, you name it.
Stop the email ping-pong or WhatsApp waterfalls and experience the power of social scheduling for free. It’s so simple to use, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
WHY USE DOODLE
• SAVE TIME: Instead of writing numerous messages you just set up one poll. Easy.
• FREE: There are no subscription fees to use Doodle and no payment is required.
• IT’S WHERE YOU ARE: Doodle works right in iMessage — stay right in the conversation when you’re planning something.
• USE EVERYWHERE: Invite using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, e-mail, SMS … Your invitees can even participate without the App on our easy-to-use mobile and desktop websites.
• EVENT CHATS: Need to clarify details? Have a chat, right then and there and discuss upcoming events with invitees.
• AND MUCH MORE: Calendar integration to easily detect conflicts, push notifications for all important updates, easy sign up and more!
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DOODLE
“If you’re trying to find a convenient time to meet several people try a simple scheduling app like Doodle.” — The Wall Street Journal
“Nobody has to sign up for anything–they just click yes, no, or maybe, and sign up for notifications, if they want.” — Fast Company
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: http://support.doodle.com/
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.