Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Start your trial subscription today and GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE.
Piling extra green and less meat on your plate can protect your health, your waistline, and even your brain. But do you need to go vegetarian to reap the rewards? The Good Life explores in our June issue. Plus, discover three tricks to help you avoid tossing and turning, don’t miss our tips for no-frizz summer styles, check out the best all-natural beauty buys, and more!
Don't forget, you can get an interactive preview (on your iPhone, too!). Tap the cover to check out a few can't-miss features from this month's issue.
Get a healthy dose of fun with Dr. Oz The Good Life Magazine! Whether you want to cook easy, healthy meals, lose five pounds, sleep eight hours, or simply squeeze more fun out of every day, Dr. Oz The Good Life offers trusted advice and motivation to help you achieve your goals! With every issue, you'll find fresh, smart takes on health, happiness, and living and loving fully. Plus, Dr. Oz The Good Life is enhanced for your iPad.
And now you can take advantage of our sharing, scrapbooking, and bookmarking features available on any device! Share and save your favorite fitness tips, healthy recipes, expert advice, and more!
Download our free app today, and subscribe and save!
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.