Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
«Drawing Ideas: Learn How to Draw Tutorials» includes a huge collection of free drawing lessons and tutorials. It offers a single solution to learn how to draw and to paint all imaginary subjects and the process is super easy, fast, and fun!
► WHAT TO DRAW
You can now access more than 1500 cool things to draw in a single location!
If you need some fresh art project ideas, an inspiration to create best tattoo design, or just searching for easy things to draw, then get this excellent source of creativity! We grouped all our step by step tutorials into sections to make it easy for you to find how to draw animals, caricatures, cartoon characters, mens tattoos, and many others drawing ideas. Anime manga fans could find lessons how to draw anime and how to draw manga. You can find lessons how to draw portraits and sketches of popular actors, singers or sportsmens. So take our sketch pad and use it like a sketchbook to draw celebrities. Go ahead and install this best drawing software and choose lesson, draw something, achieve your goals and have fun everyone!
► 30 DRAWING SECTIONS
Huge collection of tutorials - more than 1500 lessons for any subject: Anime Manga Comics, Logos, Celebrities, Tattoos, Monsters... and many more!
► HOW IS IT EASY?
Learning to draw with the «How to Draw: Art Drawing Ideas» app allows following along each step presented in the tutorial using the subject you want to learn to draw. The number of steps varies, but each one covers a key aspect of the subject. Even complex subjects such as military tanks, sports cars, even celebrities are a snap!
► HOW IS IT FAST?
Instead of having to take a long class, you can use «Drawing Ideas. Now You Can Draw» app to learn to draw. The really good news are that you can learn at your own pace and level. The app includes previous and next buttons so that you can go backwards and forward through the tutorials in order to learn the way you want!
► HOW IS IT FUN?
The «How to Draw - Art Lessons» app is perfect for individuals, parties, classroom activities, and competitions. The app includes a handpicked collection of items of the most popular and fun topics: cartoon characters, animals, cats and dogs, famous faces are just a few examples. Try one or try them all!
• On screen draw mode. Now you can step by step draw right on your screen.
• Separate tutorials download - get only what you like.
• Integrated rating system that assigns a level of difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, and Expert.
• Each tutorial contains 10-30 precise steps!
• More than 1500 tutorials — boredom is not an option!
► DRAW TOOLS
• On screen draw mode allows you to copy steps and simply draw on your device.
• Drawing Brush tool - 5 predefined brush sizes.
• Color tool - pick any color with a simple dialog.
• Rubber, Undo and Redo tools - erases mistakes and gives you a second chance.
• Transparency tool - allows you to change visibility of background image and makes it possible to draw yourself.
• Zoom and Pan mode - if your screen is not big enough than just zoom in, pan and draw.
• Share your creation with friends via email and many more. Also you can save it to your SD card and set as background.
Unleash your creativity and try «How to Draw: Art Drawing Ideas» today!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.