Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Join the biggest car community on the planet for the latest news, best reviews, hottest videos, craziest games, toughest quizzes, and plenty more. All brought to you by the biggest names in motoring.
DriveTribe is made up of thousands of communities called “Tribes”, places where people get together to share their passions. Tribes allow you to connect and chat with like-minded car fans, and get access to an exclusive network of influencers and content.
What can you expect to see on DriveTribe? We’ve got motoring hall-of-famers Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, plus racing supremos Damon Hill, Mark Webber, Karun Chandhok and Ken Block.
We also have Tribes run by some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, including BMW, Porsche and Alfa. And you’ll also see updates from the likes of Goodwood, Cars and Coffee, Nurburgring and The Grand Tour.
We’ve got everything EV to V8s, F1 to NASCAR, or classic rides to daily drivers. Whatever you’re into - DriveTribe fuels your passion for cars.
Here’s how DriveTribe gets you closer to what you love:
• Exclusive content from the biggest names in motoring
• Create a profile in seconds
• Personalised content feed that shows you the best content from the Tribes, brands and stars you follow
• Live chat and video streaming in every single Tribe: Drop in, they are always busy. You can even chat with Clarkson, Hammond and May
• Join pro-drivers’ tribes for behind-the-scenes access to their day job
• You can also start you own tribe and invite your friends to join
• Post your own motoring reviews, articles, videos and photos
• Meet fellow enthusiasts. Read their stories and share your own
• All the very latest news from Formula 1, WEC, WRC and more
• Live event coverage from around the world
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.