Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 1.1.2 released on October 21, 2016
This update brings a number of bug fixes and performance improvements to enhance your Easyl experience.
- Images are now loaded in priority order, improving the experience when browsing styles and artists.
- In some cases, messages would not properly display if they were read or unread.
- Some users experienced crashes when selecting a photo from their Camera Roll.
- When downloading an drawing, the confirmation dialog box would sometimes appear while the loading screen was still visible.
Version 1.1.1 released on October 10, 2016
In this update, we've included a few updates to deep linking which will provide our artists with the ability to promote themselves. Additionally, a number of small bugs and interface improvements have been made to give us greater control over the content that you see. Enjoy!
Version 1.1 released on October 03, 2016
This update includes a variety of interface and navigation improvements to enhance your commissioning experience.
- Push notifications received while you're using Easyl are displayed in an elegant banner above the navigation icons.
- Opening Easyl from a push notification or tapping on the push notification banner navigates you to a relevant screen within the app.
- The badge on the Easyl app icon displays the number of unread messages available to you. You'll see a similar badge on the Messages navigation icon.
- The ability to navigate to an artist's profile has been made more visible.
- A handful of bugs have been fixed and analytics have been improved.
Version 1.0.2 released on September 22, 2016
- Adding a note when purchasing a commission is now optional.
- Minor text changes.