Olivier Verdin, AppTweak co-founder, has recently been interviewed by Nidhi Shah, content strategist at Arkenea - mobile app design and development consultancy. Throughout a series of questions, Olivier shares his expertise in app marketing - especially in ASO - and provides us with useful tips and hacks. Here’s a sneek peek of his first answers. Read the rest of this interview on Arkenea Blog. Can an app developer or entrepreneur use PR over the longer term? How can they …
United States / US English
Ebook EPUB Reader , Reading Books and Book Reader
Van Manh Nguyen,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Apple||Books||1.5||May 15, 2017||0.0|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
You can improve it by adding a few relevant keywords. Check out our Keywords Tool to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1479 characters. Don’t forget to add important and relevant keywords in your description to improve your iTunes app page and optimize your SEO.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
It is recommended to use all 5 available slots and to use optimized screen dimensions for each device. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first two screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the App Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.5 released on May 15, 2017
- We update the app regularly to makes it better than for you all.
Version 1.4 released on April 07, 2017
- No Cost Money to use, No Subscription, No buy, All are Free. - Changed book reader include a lots options reading. - Thanks for using.
Version 1.3 released on April 06, 2017
- No Cost Money to use, No Subscription, No buy, All are Free. - Reader Features is Changed that include a lots options for reading. - Bugs is Fixed.
Version 1.2 released on May 17, 2016
- No Cost Money to use, No Subscription, No buy, All are Free.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
* No Cost Money to use, No Subscription, No buy, All are Free. Why don't you download it? - Landscape reader support. Many books that you know, many books that you’ve missed, many books that you want to read! That’s Free Books – the door to unlimited reading. Download any of our 23,469 classic books, and read with our fully featured ereader. Dictionary, notes, highlights, bookmarks - it’s all here. * Support Languages: - German - Spanish. - English. - French. - Italian. Browse our handpicked collections and download & read as much as you wish completely for free. Many of categories to choose from as : - Short Stories - Science Fiction - Fan Fiction - Fantasy - Romance - Action & Adventure - Mystery & Detective - Horror - Humorous - Erotica - Occult & Supernatural - Literary - Juvenile & Young Adult - Thrillers ....... Free Books by Classicly unlocks a world of public domain content, allowing you to acquire the great books of human history. Letters of leaders, the collected works of geniuses, the finest Victorian novels, the plays of Shakespeare, the philosophy of Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, the autobiographies of Benjamin Franklin and Andrew Carnegie. It's all here, along with tens of thousands of other books. - Thanks to Feedbooks are providing a huge public domain library books. We are base on Feedbooks to build this app. * Node: - All book is public domain, so it's legal. - All copyright reserved by Feedbooks.
Ebook EPUB Reader , Reading Books and Book Reader Ranking History | Books
Ebook EPUB Reader , Reading Books and Book Reader daily app ranking in Books category for the last 30 days.
Ebook EPUB Reader , Reading Books and Book Reader Worldwide Rankings | Books
Ebook EPUB Reader , Reading Books and Book Reader rankings per country in Books category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …