Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
"What if we could start again?”
Find out for yourself in this, the official game of the series, Eden, where you must help your very own community grow on the same remote Scottish location.
You're responsible for prioritizing everything they must do every day; will you have them constructing more camp buildings? Farming? Hunting? Foraging?
Remember to keep the campfire burning brightly to keep morale up - and to customize and decorate the camp to make it feel more homely.
· Build a shelter, then a storehouse, kitchen, workshop - and much more
· Decorate your camp – upgrade your buildings, add paths, statues, showers, and many more items
· Tend to the camp pigs, chickens and cows.
· Manage the community's limited supplies of water, crops, meat, fish, wood, stone etc.
· Farm, forage, hunt, fish, decorate & cook to keep the fire burning brightly and the camp happy
· Craft new tools and items to improve efficiency and let the camp become more and more successful
· Help the camp survive the harsh Scottish weather through the seasons
· Attract new members of the community to help it grow
· Share your progress with friends
Please note – the game is free to play, however some items can also be purchased for real money, and there is no restriction on the amount of purchases that can be made. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
** This game does not support iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 4th Generation or earlier devices **
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.